Lincoln Towing sells vehicles two ways.
As a Registered Tow Truck Operator, we auction abandoned vehicles under RCW 46.55. These auctions are open to the public, and the list is the same one you are used to seeing on this web-site.
In addition, Lincoln Towing is also a Wholesale Dealer of Used Vehicles. We are NOT licensed to sell these vehicles to the general public. Only dealers, wrecking yards, hulk haulers, and scrap processors, licensed by Washington DOL may bid on these vehicles. We list these vehicles under the heading of “TITLE CARS” as a convenience for those customers.
If you have any questions, please call us at 206-364-2000
Lincoln Towing Enterprises
Dicks Towing & Road Service
June 11, 2013
Remember the Kens auctions are at Lincoln Towing
Jim’s Northgate Towing, Rainbow Towing, Day & Nite Towing
May 25, 2013
June 1, 2013
Lincoln Towing & Kens Towing
1201 N 125th St
Gates open at 0700 for viewing.
Auction starts at 1000
Dicks Towing and Road Service
10140 W Marginal Pl S
2nd Tuesday Only
Gates open at 0800 for viewing.
Auction starts at 1100
1. You must have a bidder card to bid on vehicles. This requires a $100 deposit. You may not use someone else’s bidder card. You must have your own.
2. If you have a permanent bidder card you are still required to sign in for each auction or you will not be able to purchase vehicles
3. You must be at least 16 years old to enter the auction lot, unless in a stroller or carried.
4. No back packs, coolers, etc.
5. You cannot enter any vehicle. If you do, you will be banned from bidding and asked to leave the property.
6. If anyone is caught stealing, you will be removed and banned from future auctions.
7. No side deals for parts will be allowed on our property.
8. There is no bidder parking on our property.
9. Payment for vehicles is by cash only. (if you wish to set up an account, it must be approved in advance by our accounting department)
10. Working on vehicles you have purchased will not be allowed because of insurance constraints.
11. Don’t dump trash/garbage/parts out of the vehicles you have purchased in our yard. If caught, you will be removed and banned from future auctions.
12. Vehicles are sold as is, with no warranty.
13. Purchased vehicles must be removed from the yard by 5:00 pm the day of the auction or they will be subject to storage.